1. Read the short story Scarlett. Do the interactive exercises ( Preparation and Tasks 1 and 2). USE YOUR GOOGLE DOC to answer the questions below.
Scarlett – Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;
2. Answer the following questions in this blog COMMENT AREA:
a. Does Scarlett really speak five languages? Why does she say that?
b. Do you know anyone who speaks several languages? In your opinion, is it important to learn foreign languages? Why (not)?
3. Read the first diary entries (7th, 8th and 9th September) of Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diário de um Banana) by Jeff Kinney and answer the following questions in the Google Doc you’ve shared with me:
1. Who decided that Greg should have a diary?
2. Why did he accept it?
3. In which grade is Greg?
4. What happened on the 7th of September?
5. What was the teacher busy doing on the first school day?
6. Why do you have to be careful about where you sit on your first school day?
Does Greg get along with his older brother Rodrick? Why (not)?
Why was Greg lucky on Thursday?
What does he say about his younger brother Manny?