A. Let’s use this Voicethread to develop your speaking skills. Open it and explore it: you’ll find photos and comments on familiar topics like FREE TIME ACTIVITIES, FAMILY, HOME and FAVOURITE ROOM, LAST SUMMER HOLIDAYS or A SPECIAL WEEKEND.
Now follow my example and add your contributions to our Voicethread:
- LOG IN with your Voicethread account.
- Listen to my contributions and then it’s your turn.
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS/RECORD YOUR COMMENTS (VOICE OR VIDEO CAMERA) ON THE PHOTOS. You are not allowed to write your answers!
- At the end you”ll find 1 slide with the title QUESTIONS. Leave 1 question for your classmates to answer there.
- CHOOSE 6 of your classmates’ questions and answer them (slide with title ANSWERS).
B. The Oral Assessment scheduled for next Tuesday will be replaced by the following activity using the tool Flipgrid:
1. Click on this link Oral Assessment
2. Click on the big + sign below and access with your school account.
3. Record your presentation. If you’re not happy with it, you can delete it and record it again.