Creating Infographics

Now that you’ve thought about the issue and made up your mind about the PROS and CONS of part-time jobs for teenagers, organize the information you’ve gathered and make an INFOGRAPHIC.

Add some examples of part-time jobs teens can have. Refer to the skills and qualities needed for the part-time job you think is the most appealing.

If you prefer you can refer to the PROS and CONS of using the Internet or make a list of tips for a healthy diet and lifestyle as well as a happy life.

Here is a great tool to make infographics easel.ly. Have a look at the tutorial below. Sign up to create an account, choose a THEME and start working. Remember that you’re presenting main ideas, key points and you’re not supposed to write a text. Don’t forget to SHARE your work with me! PLAGIARISM IS FORBIDDEN! WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!!

Ruben

Rben

Ana M.

AnaM

Inês S

iness

Tatiana

tatiana

Mafalda

mafalda

Inês M

InesME

Isabella

isabella
easel.ly

Margarida

gisela

Erica

Camila

camila2
Raquel

raquel
easel.ly

Gisela

gisela2

Ana Sofia

camila
easel.ly

Ricardo

Theinternet
easel.ly

1 thought on “Creating Infographics

1. Rúben, Ana Inês S. and Margarida M. created infographics which are visually appealing and effective, are able to convey the key ideas without too much text and meet ALL my requirements.
    Ana Sofia made a very nice infographic about a topic that was not as fresh in your mind as part-time jobs.
    Ricardo chose an interesting topic. He could have made a great graphic if he had written in his own words.
    Camila and Gisela wrote too much. Remember that the main purpose of an infographic is to convey information in a simple, visual way. You present main points, you’re not supposed to write a text.
    I’ve just highlighted some cases. I’m very pleased with ALL the infographics. WELL DONE !!!