1.Watch these videos and learn how to talk about your family.
Teens talk about their Family
Talking about Family Rules
Watch Horrid Henry’s House Chores and have fun!
2. Read these books/short stories.
Answer these questions:
1. Why is your family important to you? What do you do together?
2. Which house chores do you have to do?
3. Are there any family rules for children? Mention some rules.
4. Do you get on well with your siblings (brothers and sisters)? Explain why(not).
5. How is your relationship with your parents?
6. What’s your favourite story/book above? Explain why.