Write the very best post you can for your visitors to read.
Remember essentials for a great post:
- catchy title
- includes at least one visual (with attribution) whether photo, cartoon, video or another web 2.0 tool like Voki or Adobe Spark, Movie Maker
- interesting topic with the passion of the author coming through
- well written and not copy/pasted from somewhere else
- shows it has been proofread and spellchecked
- written in paragraphs – at least three of them (100/120 words)
- includes links to other websites on similar topics – at least one
- ends with a question to lure your visitors into leaving a comment
Your choice of topics:
Autobiography – introduce us to who you are. Share your hobbies, favourite activities, interests, preferences, your personality, what makes you happy, sad, angry, your strengths and weaknesses, your family background, what and who is important to you and anything else you want others to know about the real you.
Write CAREFULLY and be CREATIVE!!!
10 ( 15 or 20) Facts about you
What are you proud of?
Music (favourite singers, musicians, bands, types of music)
Favourite person ( a special friend, family member, your personal hero, a celebrity)
Favourite Places around the World
Favourite Time of the Year/ Favourite Season
Travel – where you would like to go and why, where you have been, future travel, what to take when travelling, planning a trip etc
Time travelling – if you could travel in time what period would you visit and why
OR ANY OTHER TOPIC YOU WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT