To warm up let’s watch Family Guy meets The Simpsons, two of the most famous families on Earth!
1. You’re going to read the short story Scarlett. Before you get to know the real Scarlett, let’s be creative and imagine her profile and her life. Who is she? What is she like?
2. Now read and listen to the short story Scarlett by Chris Rose.
3.Do all the interactive exercises.
4. Answer these questions in your notebook.
Scarlett – Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;
5. Do these interactive LISTENING EXERCISES.
6. Now read the short story Finding Freedom.
7. Answer this survey on the story.
8. Have a look at these questions now. Answer all the questions in the COMMENT AREA below (FIRST NAME ONLY).
9. How can you talk about your feelings in English? Here are some tips to help you!
10. Now it’s your turn. Create a SWAY presentation or an ADOBE SPARK video. Give general information about you (first name, age, hobbies, likes, interests, dislikes, physical description, personality, family, special facts about you …). Don’t forget to answer the questions above about your feelings (When do you feel free? What makes you happy?What makes you sad/angry?). Give your resource a title ( e.g. ALL ABOUT ME or SOME FACTS ABOUT ME or any other original title).
Have a look at this tutorial on how to create an ADOBE SPARK video.
Check out this video on my summer holidays made with ADOBE SPARK.
Here’s a tutorial on SWAY.